Sunday 24 July 2011

Anniversary

Last Friday (22nd July) was the anniversary of my mum's death. My Mum died 13 years ago on Friday, something I still find very hard to believe. The angels carried my beautiful mum away early in the morning on July 22nd. Last Friday I was up at 5am trying to re-settle my son & I tried to recall that moment, that day, that experience. As I stood by my son's cot, tears fell down my face. The sad thing is that I don't have my mum anymore, ooo how I love & miss her! But the wonderful thing is that since her death I have meet my amazing husband & given birth to my baby boy - I am very lucky. I try to remember all the wonderful things about my mum on her anniversary & how much she loved me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...