Thursday, 24 October 2013

Happy Birthday to me...

I recently celebrated another milestone in my life, my 40th Birthday. And oooooh what a celebration it was!! I was completely spoilt by my wonderful husband, beautiful family and gorgeous friends. I wasn't anxious at all about turning 40 but instead excited! Excited to have had 40 wonderful years on this earth. Not a day goes by that I do not think about my mother and on the my birthday this year I was even more grateful than ever to have had the MOST amazing mother. I felt her presence all day and I am just so grateful that she choose me to be her pretty baby girl all those years ago. Love you mum xox


2 comments:

  1. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
    Birthday Lawn Signs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...