Monday 20 October 2014

Mum For Mum

I went to a wonderful morning tea this morning hosted by the Mum for Mum organisation. Read more about this amazing charity here http://www.mumformum.org.au/ What a beautiful group of women who run this program, especially the coordinator Nadene Alhadeff. The guest speaker at the morning tea was Heather Irvine, clinical psychologist and author. Heather was there promoting her first book, The Birth of the Modern Mum. For more information on Heather and her book click here http://www.heatherirvine.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cheryl
    Thank you for your lovely comments and for uploading a picture of my book to your website. There is actually a whole chapter in my book dedicated to motherless mothers. It was inspired by my best friend whose mother died when she was 16. She shared a number of comments with me that were used in the book. I know that many mothers have really appreciated the sentiment in the chapter and hope that you (or your followers) might also find it helpful. Thanks again, Heather Irvine-Rundle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...