Saturday 3 September 2011

Cancer Council's Daffodil day


A couple of weeks ago was Daffodil Day in Australia. The largest national fundraising event of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, Daffodil Day raises essential funds for cancer research, prevention and support services. It's a day for all of us to give hope for a brighter, cancer-free future www.daffodilday.com.au On Daffodil Day one of my gorgeous friends text me to say that she was thinking of me & had bought a bunch of daffodils for her mum in memory of my mum. Yes, my eyes were leaking at this beautiful gesture. I continually get suprised (& overwhelmed) by the generosity & thoughtfulness of my friends as I continue on this "motherless journey" through life. A BIG thank you to all my beautiful friends who continue to help & support me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...